Designed for the discerning medical professional, ComfiSpec® is a high-quality, reliable disposable vaginal speculum which offers great value for money and predictable performance.
Utilised in gynaecological procedures, such as cervical smear tests and IUCD fittings, the ComfiSpec® disposable speculum is the primary speculum for primary care.
ComfiSpec® - The Strongest Disposable Speculum!
The ComfiSpec® has been independently tested as the strongest disposable speculum in the market!
- Optimum 38 degree opening angle provides best access for gynaecology procedures
- Textured and frosted handle provides superior grip and control
- Predictable fail safe feature is outside the patient
- Reduced danger of skin trapping
- Fast acting locking mechanism for reduced procedure durations and less patient trauma
- Silent operation
- Professional medical grade plastic
Range of Sizes
ComfiSpec® is available in a variety of sizes to suit your wide range of patients, including:
- Virgin (D52212)
- Small (D52200)
- Medium (D52201)
- Medium-Long (D52202)
- Broad (D52210)
Each pack contains 25 specula of your selected size. Alternatively, the CombiPack (D52203) contains 5 x Small, 15 x Medium and 5 x Medium-Long ComfiSpec®.