The ComfiSound® is a single-use uterine sound boasting a series of unique features that make this latex-free, polyethylene device a market leader.
ComfiSound® disposable uterine sounds have been designed with a rubber cursor that allows the clinician to accurately measure the length of the uterus. The uterine sound's flexibility ensures the shape of the uterus can be determined accurately, plus its textured handle makes the sound easy to hold and manoeuvre.
- Moveable rubber cursor and centimetre markings for quick, accurate measurement of the uterus
- Highly flexible sound to adjust to the shape of the uterus
- Textured handle provides a strong grip for complete confidence when using the sound
- Easy to hold and manoeuvre
- Sterile, single-use Uterine Sound eliminates the risk of cross contamination
- Individually packaged in easy to open packs containing 10 sounds
- ComfiSound® x 50 (D52208) / x 10 (D52209)